Now that Summer has arrived, here is a guilt-free and delicious summer treat that is great for you or the kids! Reward them for their patience and good behaviour on set with an Ice Cream CUPCAKE!
Ingredients:9 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
Half a ripe banana
1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips (or carob!)
- Place 12 mini silicone baking cups on the top of an ice cream tray or small wooden cutting board.
- Fill each of the cups halfway with yogurt, using one six-ounce container.
- Puree the strawberries and banana. Add a small spoonful to each cup, so no white is showing.
- Add a dollop of yogurt to each cup using the last three ounces of yogurt. Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top of each cup. Gently place the tray in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 10 minutes before eating.
Original Post: http://www.fitsugar.com/Low-Calorie-Ice-Cream-Cupcakes-28553112