Here are some great breakfast suggestions that are filling and low calorie but tastes amazing. We know that eating healthy can be tough, and eating breakfast is a challenge for many but it's the most important meal of the day and for those of us in the entertainment business all of this is essential! Eat healthy, don't lost the great tasting food and have a filling breakfast to jump start your day.
1. PB&B Sandwich
This peanut butter and banana sandwich is a healthier version of "The Elvis," since it was one of the King of Rock's favorite meals when topped with bacon. Leave out the meat and added fresh blueberries on the side.
- Spread each half of a toasted whole wheat English muffin with 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- Top each half with 1/4 c sliced banana
- Eat as an open-faced sandwich with a side of 20 blueberries
2. Cheesy Eggs on Toast
Order this omelet at a diner or your favorite weekend breakfast spot. On a budget? Make this combo in your kitchen.
- Request an omelet made with 1 egg and 2 egg whites
- Fill it with spinach, tomatoes, and a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella
- Eat with 2 slices of whole wheat toast (no butter!)
This ready-in-a-minute yogurt dish adds calcium to your diet and helps boost your immune system. Swap peaches for your other favorite fruits for a quick flavor switch.
- Spoon 1/2 c fat-free artificially sweetened vanilla yogurt into a dish (115)
- Top with 1/4 c store-bought low-fat granola (226)
- Top with 1/2 c sliced fresh peaches (66)
- Sprinkle on ground cinnamon (0)
4. Oatmeal Buttermilk and Berry Pancakes
What's better on a leisurely weekend morning than making pancakes with the family? These fluffy hot cakes pack a nutritional punch with oatmeal, whole wheat flour, and blueberries. Yum!
- Whole wheat flour and oatmeal boosts the fiber
- This recipe got a 4-out-of-5 star rating from our readers!
- Keep your serving to 3 pancakes to stay in the 400-calorie range
This warm waffle and cool yogurt combo is a delicious sit-down meal that’s ready in less than 5 minutes. Too sweet for the morning? Serve it as an after-dinner dessert.
- Prepare 2 frozen whole grain waffles according to package directions
- Top each waffle with 1/4 c nonfat plain yogurt
- Add 1 Tbsp slivered almonds, 1/4 c fresh raspberries, and 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
Read more @ Original Post: http://www.prevention.com/weight-loss/diets/low-calorie-breakfasts-400-calorie-fix/waffle-sundae#ixzz2bsbAxmnn